Mindfulness for Health, Education and Business
Mindfulness is defined as a state of mind in which we pay full attention to the present moment, without prior judgments and with attitude.
This focus on attention, when consciously developed, has tangible implications in the capacity for concentration, decision making, emotional regulation and effective communication. All of these skills as a whole can be enhanced, generate a positive impact at different levels, in the way of managing business.
This course is offered from a theoretical-practical and group-participative pedagogical modality.
Trainer: Gerardo Sorkin, Bachelor and Master in Psychology from the National University of Córdoba (Argentina), as well as Magister in Social Work from the Yeshiva University in New York.
Ha trabajado en puestos de dirección, como psicoterapeuta y coach, facilitando grupos dentro de organizaciones y desarrollo de liderazgo en Estados Unidos y Argentina.
- Facilitate a theoretical-practical experience of Mindfulness to promote the development of personal and professional skills applicable to business management.
- Provide a set of techniques and tools to encourage self-development linked to business management.
- Understand the impact of mindfulness practice on all dimensions of emotional intelligence.
- Know the different scientific investigations that validate the practice of Mindfulness.
- Explore the ethical dimensions of the Mindfulness teachings applicable to business management.